ORDERING & SHIPPING INFORMATION
PLEASE READ BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER
Orders may require a downpayment to secure manufacture if not in stock.
Some orders may require a longer turnaround time and are contingent upon availability of artists materials.
Custom orders are welcome please feel free to call us with your ideas.
Custom orders require a downpayment of 20% of the purchase price to secure manufacture.
Local delivery just $10.00 for all orders within 25 mile radius of Longbridge Station, Ligonier PA, 15658
Delivery of orders beyond 25 miles of Longbridge Station, Ligonier PA, 15658 are subject to a delivery charge of $1.00 per mile over 25 mile radius.
SHIPPING - PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
- Shipping on larger items may not be available due to shipper's dimension & weight requirements/limits. We are searching for alternate methods of shipping that will allow us to remain cost effective. However we are willing to explore alternate shipping options with you. Please give us a call. (724) 995-8325
We suggest that if you are within a reasonable distance from our store in Ligonier, PA 15658 that you consider picking up your order with a pickup or rental trailer. Come visit us in person and spend the day in the Laurel Highlands of Western PA.
- Shipping costs & methods may vary dependent upon item size and logistics. We will always strive to ship using the most cost effective method for you.
- The most economical shipping method for furniture and larger items is via Greyhound Package Express. Items are packaged, wrapped, labeled & shipped to the Greyhound terminal closest to your home. When the item arrives at the station you will be contacted by Greyhound. Customers must pick up merchandise from the terminal within 3 days of contact or items are automatically returned by Greyhound to the originating terminal. If items are not claimed or are returned customer is responsible for all associated shipping, re-shipping and/or storage fees.
- We have successfully shipped furniture all over the United States with Greyhound. It is by far the most cost effective method of shipping for the customer. Maximum allowable dimensions for this method of shipping are 30" L x 47" W x 82" H. Maximum allowable weight is 100lbs. Shipping costs usually range anywhere from $50-$120 but do vary and are dependent upon the destination, size, value and weight of the item.
- For furniture and larger merchandise an additional packaging fee of $20 will be added for each item to cover packing materials, transport & labor.
- Shipping arrangements using alternate methods are available at customers request if available. Customer is responsible for all costs associated with packing & shipping.
- For more information or for shipping estimates call us at (724) 995-8325
- ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO CONFIRMATION AND AVAILABILITY. CHANGE IN SHIPPING METHODS, LOGISTICS AND SHIPPING COSTS MAY OCCUR. PLEASE CALL (724) 995-8325 FOR SHIPPING ESTIMATES, METHODS AND INFORMATION BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER.